Nutella lovers unite!
This February 5th marks the 10th anniversary of World Nutella Day, a day when we celebrate all the creamy goodness that is Nutella. Is this the first you're hearing of this? No matter! Grab a spoon and let's get started.
According to the official site, there are 10 easy ways you can celebrate this big day.
- Make a recipe with Nutella. Well, that's easy. From frappuccinos and filled french toast, to meringues and granola, there is a recipe for you. We've put together a board filled with simple (grab a spoon) and elegant (like this star bread) recipes for you to choose from.
- Write a poem or a song and post it on social media with the hashtag #worldnutelladay
- Strike a pose with Nutella and post it on social media with the hashtag #worldnutelladay
- Enjoy Nutella somewhere interesting. Ever been to Eataly? They have the only Nutella bar in NYC. Think crepes and other delicious pastries, filled with warm, creamy Nutella!
- Create some Nutella inspired art. We think this one would make Andy Warhol proud.
- Do an original flavor pairing - Nutella cheese ball? Nutella BLT?
- Relive (and tweet about) your first Nutella experience. "It was a warm summer day..."
- Give Nutella to the people you love, in a jar of course, but also in the form of jewelry or clothing.
- Introduce Nutella to someone for the first time. The smile on their face will bring you joy - and good karma!
- Host a delicious party in honor of Nutella using recipes from the board we created