Techsytalk leads the conversation in smarter tech solutions for planners obsessed with delivering rewarding event experiences.
Our international community is 10+ years strong. Together, we exchange ideas and push industry boundaries to meet the challenge of what’s next. Our network’s clients need proactive solutions.
Want to be one of them? Techsytalk unites event professionals from 2,000+ companies—including leaders like
Bank of America
Our Corporate and Association Planners are decision-makers. They choose the event tech.
We offer a truly global audience from New York, LA, Vancouver, and Singapore to London, Toronto, Berlin, France, Johannesburg—and beyond!
When you join our stage to share your expertise, you position your brand as a thought-leader alongside trusted industry insiders.
Join networking opportunities, participate in content, and get strategic about growing your network.
Experience what the event industry wants and needs. Our innovative experiences provide real-time inspiration for new products and services.
TECHSYTALK ROAD SHOW NYC – June 9, 2023
– Reach event planners in our hometown of NYC at our Road Show where we’re sharing the leading venues and vendors in the metro area
TECHSYTALK GLOBAL 2023
– Drive your thought leadership across a global audience of decision makers
– Showcase your hybrid event technology solutions in an environment where planners can experience it for themselves
– Double Your Audience with Virtual Tech Showcases
– Networking Opportunities
– Virtual Feedback Forums Allow Planners to Experience the Latest Tech
PODCASTS & INTERVIEWS
– Promote Your Tech on Weekly Live Podcasts with Industry Leaders
– Available on: iTunes, YouTube, LinkedIn, FB, Anchor, & techsytalk Blog
– Expand Your Audience – we’ll invite listeners to your next podcast or event
Techsytalk leads the conversation in smarter tech solutions for planners obsessed with delivering rewarding event experiences. Our collaborative international community is 10+ years strong. Together, we exchange ideas and push industry boundaries to meet the challenge of what’s next.
CEO of Liz King Events and founder of techsytalk, Liz King Caruso empowers ambitious planners to leverage the best in technology to create more impactful and engaging attendee experiences. A proven leader in tech, she connects, educates, and inspires industry colleagues through the techsytalk community & IGNITE Consulting program.