It is always an honor to chat with Dahlia so in this episode, we’re going to catch up and talk about all the great ideas and innovations filling her brain! We’ll chat about engagement, future of the industry and take all your questions as well!
Dahlia has an OMG-attitude to all things #eventtech, and is obsessed with simplifying the conversation between tech companies and users, turning tech companies into storytellers, and netweaving.
Dahlia has an OMG-attitude about all things tech and audience engagement solutions. With more than a decade of experience in the meetings and events sector, working on both the professional planning side and as an association collaborator, Dahlia is known as the coffee-fuelled ‘go-to’ source for trend-setting solutions, eventtech news, and social media expertise.Recently featured in:
- Eventex 100 Top Influencers in Events Industry 2020
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2019 Smartest Women in the Industry – Hall Fame
- Top 500 People in Events by BizBash 2019
- Smart Meetings Magazine 2017 + 2018 Top 100 Smartest Women in the meetings industry who inspire us
- Top 25 women in the meetings industry list by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
- Top 20 of the #eventprofs US & Canada Power 100 List
- Top Five Women in Event Tech List
- MeetingsNet’s 2015 Changemakers
- 2014 Meetings Today Magazine’s Trendsetter & Industry mover & shaker.
She is an Evernote aficionado, speaks globally on meetings and events technology, new-and-upcoming technology solutions and platforms. and Her mission is to empower event professionals with practical intel on everything tech related and educate them on the emerging digital innovation opportunities to elevate their events and audience engagement.
She wants you to break the status quo and #getshiftdone!