Today we’re talking about: VeeKast FundaMeter
Company/Tool Name: VeeKast FundaMeter
What is the “problem” that your tool seeks to solve?
It is very common that fundraising event attendees lose sight of giving the very much needed ‘additional money requested’ at the event. The VeeKast FundaMeter is an interactive ‘fundraising thermometer’ with simultaneous donor recognition & photo/video display options. It engages attendees & excites them to easily give more by sending a text message to pledge from their own device or from a web-app.
What is the best audience for this tool?
Nonprofit Organizations, Fundraising Event Planners & Fundraising Event Producers.
What does your tool help event planners do better?
Helps them to efficiently raise more money for their event campaigns!
How is your tool different from/better than the competition?
- Simultaneous ways to pledge/give increases potential. Text, Apps, Kiosk, & In-Person.
- Cuts WiFi costs because attendees can pledge using text messages from their phone.
- Cuts the Learning Curve, because everyone knows how to text message.
- Immediate donor recognition on screen increase potential $.
- Cuts AV expenses using a built in media switching system for displaying videos/presentations/photos.
- Much lower fee than competitors, with the same quality experience using more efficient methods.
What is the single coolest feature of your product?
The live real-time updating of the Thermometer & Donor Names.
Anything else we need to know?
YES, right now we are running a RISK-FREE Promotion! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-703-8356.
This weekly series spotlights a new tech tool that is designed to help make planning events much more seamless. Whether it’s using event software to track every detail from start to finish or mobile apps that deliver content to attendees’ fingertips, these technologies allow planners to divert their stress to more critical issues like deciding which napkin color looks best.