Today, we’re talking about: Jifflenow
What is the “problem” that your tool seeks to solve?
Scheduling meetings at events are a tedious task for both the event / marketing team as well as sales executives. Typical this involves alternating furiously between emails, calendars, Excel sheets, and CRM.
The manual and complicated nature of this process also causes errors like double-bookings of rooms and people, not tracking changes to meeting times and venues, people not turning up for their meetings during events, and a general lack of follow-ups after the event.
And more often than not, the events team is unable to successfully calculate and establish the precise business value delivered by them.
Jifflenow provides companies a secure, cloud-based enterprise meeting scheduling solution for B2B events. We help companies accelerate their sales cycles by making it simple to schedule meetings with prospects and customers at B2B events and trade shows. We enable organizations to capture, distribute and analyze meeting data in ways not possible using traditional methods, and transform the way companies define success at B2B events. Several companies ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 are using Jifflenow.
To learn more about Jifflenow, watch our explainer video.
What is the best audience for this tool? Corporate events? Social? Other? Large? Small?
Jifflenow is a solution for B2B events and trade shows. Large, Fortune 1000 Companies as well as Small and Medium Enterprises hosting their own events or participating in industry tradeshows are the best audiences for Jifflenow. Jifflenow can be used to manage a wide variety of meetings such as sales meetings with prospects/ customers, analyst briefings, booth tours, offsite meetings, speaking sessions and tracks, VIP dinners, speed meetings, etc.
What does your tool help event planners do better?
The Jifflenow tool helps event planners in four broad areas.
Event teams save up to 85% time when scheduling with Jifflenow
Automated meeting scheduling process significantly reduce time and effort required on part of event teams and sales personnel:
- Eliminates need for several back and forth emails (some customers report an average of 16 email exchanges per meeting!)
- No manual tracking of rooms and people using Excel sheets
- Eliminates the need to use Outlook Calendar to schedule meetings
Companies typically book 40% more confirmed meetings when they use Jifflenow
Better meeting scheduling practices result in more acceptances. Getting more meetings at events means more sales advancement.
- The tool provides visibility into executive’s calendars
- Meeting room availability can be checked at any time and executives calendars’ can be overlaid with room calendars to set up a meeting when all are available
- Eliminates any time zone issues and conflicts making meeting scheduling completely error free
- Last-minute changes / updates to meetings are easy
Event planners can quickly establish event ROI
Event ROI has often proven hard to calculate. By capturing meeting data and exposing reports, Jifflenow helps event marketers prove the benefit of event investments.
- Event marketers can calculate event ROI from post-meeting reports after the event
- They capture meeting attendance records and send surveys for assessing the quality of meetings
- It is easier to report the value of meetings from this data and automatic summary reports
- They can even use a range of meeting metrics in pre-built as well reports for presentations and review meetings
They can remain mobile at the event while keeping a tab on meetings
The features on our mobile apps make it easier for meetings to be attended and managed on the move.
- Users can view the list of upcoming meetings at the event with date, time and location details.
- They also access complete meeting details including a list of meeting attendees and opportunity details.
- Users can review new meeting request details and accept or decline meetings directly from the mobile app
- Meeting planners can check-in meetings as well as individual attendees as they arrive for their meetings
How is your tool different from/better than the competition?
Jifflenow offers brands an opportunity to pre-schedule their business meetings well in advance of events and often these meetings are not incumbent upon event registration. As a result, we do not have any direct competition yet in this space. Other event technologies with 1:1 meeting features offer limited ability for event attendees to interact and network with each other. The focus of Jifflenow is to enable sales advancements and business development at B2B events through the use of face-to-face meetings.
What is the single coolest feature of your product?
Our product completely integrates with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and offers a variety of integration methods. Users can set up meetings by choosing one or more SFDC contacts from their list of Accounts and other internal company invitees. Meetings can be scheduled directly from within the SFDC user interface as well. Also after the event, meeting updates, action items and changes to opportunity value can be updated within Activity History and other Opportunity fields. This makes Jifflenow a true sales enabler.
This weekly series spotlights a new tech tool that is designed to help make planning events much more seamless. Whether it’s using event software to track every detail from start to finish or mobile apps that deliver content to attendees’ fingertips, these technologies allow planners to divert their stress to more critical issues like deciding which napkin color looks best.