Today, we’re talking about EventPilot
Company/Tool Name: EventPilot Conference App by ATIV Software
What is the “problem” that your tool seeks to solve?
- Find your next session easily even if there is no Internet. EventPilot doesn’t require Wi-Fi
- Stay organized with note taking and bookmarking (on almost every aspect of the event) with an instant notes export – Writing a trip report from scribbles on napkins or the back of business cards is a thing of the past.
- No need to build your schedule twice: EventPilot can be setup to sync with your registration system
- Maximize your education and networking value with a visual schedule
- Connect with other attendees with built-in messaging.
What is the best audience for this tool? Corporate events? Social? Other? Large? Small?
The EventPilot platform is extremely flexible and great for:
- Events at venues with limited or no Wi-Fi.
- Sustainable events that want to provide a paperless experience without compromise
- Large events that expect exceptional performance
- Internal corporate sales/marketing meetings or training events
- Non-technical audiences – EventPilot is the most visual app on the market and it uses native device navigation to instantly switch between screens
What does your tool help event planners do better?
- Save themselves time (check out our blog)
- Eliminate printing costs and paper usage (http://ativ.me/co2)
- Generate additional revenue through a large variety of sponsorship opportunities not found in other apps.
- Offer unmatched value to their attendees
How is your tool different from/better than the competition?
Once you have used EventPilot as an attendee, you wouldn’t want to go to an event without it.
What is the single coolest feature of your product?
As an attendee, I love just bringing my phone. EventPilot has some unique features so you really don’t need paper. Handouts are right in the session description, I can jot down my notes during sessions on the slides directly or tweet out great slides (yes, that’s right “tweet slides”)! Plus I have an amazing in-app schedule builder so I won’t miss any sessions and can maximize my time at the event.
As an organizer, I love the ability to instantly send out program updates in seconds.
There are so many more cool features … attendee messaging, session commenting, a moderated question module, social media integration, internal corporate distribution, schedule synchronization, QR code reader, etc.
Anything else we need to know?
We have done all the hard work and EventPilot is easy for you to implement. If you need a native app tomorrow or use it for multiple events, we offer different solutions to meet your budget or time requirements including multi-language versions for conferences that are held in two or more languages.
There is so much more than we can cover here- contact us for more details or a demo.
This weekly series spotlights a new tech tool that is designed to help make planning events much more seamless. Whether it’s using event software to track every detail from start to finish or mobile apps that deliver content to attendees’ fingertips, these technologies allow planners to divert their stress to more critical issues like deciding which napkin color looks best.