New product from Event Farm, Listly, integrates with Evite to streamline event check-in with a mobile app that offers real-time analytics and post-event reports
(September 16, 2014 Washington DC) – Event Farm announces the release of its latest product, Listly (www.getlistly.com), a new mobile check-in app that empowers individuals, corporations, and organizations to easily manage guest lists at events. With Listly, Event Farm makes its proprietary technology available to everyday users. With over a dozen features, Listly makes door management and event hosting simpler than ever.
Listly is also the first mobile event check-in app on the market to fully integrate with Evite, a leading digital invitations and social planning event service with over 32 million registered users that sends over 200 million invitations on behalf of 7 million party hosts every year. This partnership will allow users to automatically import their events and guest list information from the Evite platform.
“We are incredibly proud of this product and our partnership with Evite. Evite is the company that invented digital invitations and paved the way for many companies like Event Farm,” said Event Farm CEO, Ryan Costello. “We are honored to be able to offer their users an app to help them execute door check-in easily and ultimately collect the data they need to measure a successful event.”
Built on Event Farm’s a robust business-to-business platform that has powered events for dozens of Fortune 500 companies, Listly combines the reliability of Event Farm’s check-in app with an intuitive design that provides hosts with one of the most visually advanced and easy to navigate app interfaces available in the marketplace.
Listly Product Features
– Import Evite invitation list: Sync up your Evite invitations list with Listly and make sure you can check
in guests at your event and follow up with those who attended.
– Upload guest list online that syncs with mobile app: Load your guest list to GetListly.com to drive your check in process.
– Add guests on the go: Add and edit guest lists on site with the push of a button.
– De-duplication: Duplicate names will be removed from any list that is uploaded to Listly.
– Get arrival alerts: Setup arrival alerts and receive a notification via text and/or email when guests arrive.
– Share check-in notes: Leave information about certain guests to make sure they have the best experience. Communicate through the app about expectations and protocol.
– Get real time analytics: Real time analytics provide a detailed look at attendance by guest type or table number.
– Sync with multiple devices: The mobile check-in app allows multiple devices to sync in the cloud. All devices in use will stay up to date with the latest check-in information in real time.
– Operate in offline mode: Switch to offline mode after downloading the event list and operate in offline mode through a tablet or phone.
– Post-event reports: Get check-in data immediately after your event through an email report. – Secure platform: Event data is safe, secure, and won’t ever be shared.
Event Farm is an invitation, guest registration and digital activation platform, which launched the first cloud based event check in system in 2010 and has been leveraged by some of the most recognizable brands in the world: Facebook, Twitter, Bloomberg, Bentley, Conde Naste, Buzzfeed, and many more.
For any individual who signs up for Listly, the first event will be free to manage. Future single events up to 75 guests will be $25 each, while single events up to 3,500 guests will be $65 each. Unlimited monthly events up to 75 guests are only $10/month and unlimited monthly events up to 3,500 guests are $175/month. Users can sign up online and load their guest lists at getlistly.com.
About Event Farm
Event Farm (www.eventfarm.com) is an invitation, guest registration, and digital activation platform designed specifically to promote brands and engage targeted audiences at events. Since their launch in 2011, Event Farm has remained an innovation-focused company, offering premium event solutions and branded digital experiences for corporations and organizations, as well as check-in software for consumers. Used by some of the most recognizable brands in the world, Event Farm has an extensive client list including Facebook, Google, Yahoo, AOL, Heineken, Bloomberg, Bentley, Conde Naste, BuzzFeed and many more. Since sending its 1 millionth invitation in August 2011, Event Farm has continued to reach new milestones with the help of “The Barn,” their innovation, research, and development lab founded in 2013. Event Farm empowers event professionals all over the world with a team of 20 that works between Washington, DC and Los Angeles.
Event Farm email@example.com 847-380-0146