Liz King – firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Kaufman – email@example.com
Dahlia El Gazzar – firstname.lastname@example.org
28 July 2016 — Yesterday morning, via various outlets, a heavily promoted industry conference scheduled to take place 22-24 August announced it is cancelling the show just one month before the conference.
The Coming Together of Event Minds
This conference was posed to be the ultimate brain date with the best minds and personalities in the live event industry that continue to disrupt and help shape the future of events and experiences. What was unique is the compilation of these voices that are not shy or hesitant to push organizers out of their comfort zone, with opinions often considered controversial. While many, if not all, of the invited speakers and delegates have lost time and money, their knowledge will not go to waste.
[CTRL] +[ALT] + [DEL] : A Collaborative Global Event Reboot
It is important that these conversations take place, and that we as an industry are all tuning in to have our say. Three well-known international event professionals have come together to keep the spirit of this conference alive—in just a few hours notice.
On August 23rd 2016, the industry, worldwide, will be VIRTUALLY treated to an all-star line up of event professionals at NO COST so that we all can take part in what will now be known as [CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL].
Liz King, Aaron Kaufman, and Dahlia El Gazzar are proud to be leading the charge and are working on the details of this new event.
[CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL] : A Collaborative Global Event Reboot
- Complimentary registration for either the face-to-face or virtual conference.
- There will be a choice for event professionals to attend the same great content that was planned for the original event.
- You can bring your own beer!
- Tuesday, August 23 worldwide
10 AM - 4 PM ET
The confirmed cast of speakers include:
- David Adler – BizBash Media
- Julius Solaris – EMB
- Andrea Michaels – Extraordinary Events
- Alex Plaxen – Little Bird Told Media
- Nick Borelli – Borelli Strategies
Will Curran – Endless Entertainment
- Stefania Conti-Vecchi – Eventagist
- Liz King – Liz King Events
- Aaron Kaufman – Fifth Element Group
- Dahlia El Gazzar – DAHLIA+
Sponsors & Product Spotlights
Pop-up events are already confirmed in Amsterdam and New York!
We welcome supporters, sponsors, and more. Contact us for more information.
Want to be part of it? The #CTRLALTDEL team is ready to talk!
- Liz King – email@example.com
- Aaron Kaufman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dahlia El Gazzar – email@example.com
Join us on Facebook for updates!