TechStyleNYC is an event, held during Fashion Week, that brought together fashion and technology. The event had a wonderful turnout and attendees enjoyed the chance to celebrate NYC’s fashion week in techsy style!
But just who are the brands that attended the event? What’s their take on the event industry? And what did they think of TechStyleNYC? We took the opportunity to interview a few of the attendees and over the next few days will be featuring their interviews, read on for a peek inside the guests’ heads:
We talked to Marc Brodeur, founder of Brode Electrolyte Vitamins
1. First of all, please tell our readers about you – what is the company all about?
Brode Electrolyte Vitamin is like Pedialyte for grown-ups. It is a way for grown-ups to stay hydrated anywhere without the sugars, sweeteners, or weird flavors.
2. What were 3 keys to getting the company off the ground – where did you invest your time?
The most important part is to start small and try things. Thinking and planning are useful, but don’t “accomplish” anything.The 3 keys are 1) to experiment and great a great product, 2) streamline operations to be very flexible as a startup, and 3) to focus on spreading the word and publicity about the new product.
3. Just having participated in TechStyle NYC, what role do live events play in your branding and marketing initiatives?
Live events are a great way to have a personal dialogue. Face-to-face is always a stronger way to communicate than online, even though online has a greater reach.
4. What was a successful social media campaign you hosted that showed great engagement and traction?
We have had a great response to our referral program. Our customers get a special link to share Brode EV with their friends on social media, and then they get a free product when their friends buy.
5. Finally, what is your favorite app?
Lastpass. It is such a lifesaver!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.