EVENT TECH LIVE OFFERS ATTENDEES OPPORTUNITY TO WIN ‘SWAG BAG’ INCLUDING APPS, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND AN APPLE WATCH!
Event Tech Live 2015 is offering its attendees a unique opportunity to win a ‘Swag Bag’ full of goodies donated by the event’s exhibitors and sponsors. These include everything from a year’s access to a whole host of event technology including: free apps, subscriptions to marketing platforms, an Apple Watch, Paddle Boarding lessons and theatre tickets. One lucky attendee will take home all 14 prizes on offer.
Attendees taking part in the competition will have to complete a series of tasks to accrue points. The attendee with the most points being the overall winner. Tasks include logging into the event’s Wi-Fi, checking in with exhibitors, watching product demos, taking selfies and finding out key pieces of information from participating exhibitors.
The full list of prizes is:
- One year’s free access to all features on the Feathr event marketing platform
- A GalaBid mobile silent auction solution
- A free CrowdComms event app
- Zappar is offering a free embed of its proprietary Zapcode technology into any event app
- A three month subscription to GleanIn’s Twitter influencer marketing tool
- An Apple Watch Sport – 42mm Case, 7000 Series Space Grey Aluminium from Forge SP
- A fully branded native event app from iWaz.at
- A Glisser Pro Account worth £120
- One year’s access to eventtia’s exhibition management tool worth €3840
- A Paddle Board lesson and an invite to N200’s beach day for two people
- Six months’ free access to the WeTrack platform
- A branded mobile event app for one year, valued at £3000 from HelloCrowd
- Bizzabo is giving away a 30% discount for its all-in-one event success platform worth $1299 and a printed version of the Smart Event Marketing Playbook
- Two tickets to the musical stage show of Hairspray from Hawthorn
The show organiser has also teamed up with Zappar who will be using its augmented reality technology to bring the competition to life. Exhibitors that have donated to the competition will be given a unique ‘zapcode’ to display on their stands. Attendees will be required to scan these, using the show app in order to enter the ETL competition and have the chance to walk away with the prizes. Zappar describes its ‘zapcodes’ as QR codes on steroids!
Adam Parry, Event Tech Live’s commercial director commented: “We’ve been overwhelmed by the response from our exhibitors to the ‘Swag Bag’ competition. Not only is the list of prizes on offer impressive but the way in which the competition is going to be delivered should really pique the interest of anyone involved in organising events who wants to find out more about technology.”
Event Tech Live takes place on November 11th at the Old Truman Brewery, London and is Europe’s largest dedicated event technology show. It includes more than 60 exhibitors, 18 tech demos and over 20 seminar sessions all free to attend.
Note to Editors:
Event Tech Live is Europe’s first dedicated exhibition and conference for event professionals with an interest in technology and will take place at the Old Truman Brewery, London on November 11th 2015. Now in it’s second year the event promises a creative, fresh format that will include live tech demos, immersive educational content and expert Q&A sessions. Attendees will be able to interact and engage with leading tech providers, giving them a hands-on opportunity to research new services.
For more information about this release, the Event Tech Live or the Event Technology Awards please contact Jodie Foulks, Eventive Communications, Tel: 024 76992011 or email email@example.com .